These days, businesses are doing almost everything they can to increase brand awareness, manage relationships with existing customers, and attract new clientele. Many use promotional items, while others use social media.
Both offer many benefits for accomplishing the goals businesses are trying to meet, and can even be used together.
So, the big questions are, what type of marketing do you use? Are you taking advantage of the benefits these two advertising tools offer? And which marketing tool will provide your company with the best advantages to quickly and efficiently tell others about your brand and attract potential customers?
Benefits of Social Media and Promotional Products
The first thing you should consider when deciding whether you should use promotional items like promotional pens, lanyards, and tote bags from trendee.co.nz, use social media websites, or both is determine what benefits these marketing tools provide.
- Both provide you with a unique way of creating brand awareness. They allow you to get your company’s logo and name out in the world, where more potential customers can see it.
- Both allow you to target certain customers by creating content or products specifically made for those customers. With social media, this content is displayed online, allowing your customers to read and interact with the information you provide. With promotional items you are able to target customers with specific products. For instance, you could provide a branded golf shot counter to customers who love golf or a two bottle wine cooler for those customers that enjoy a nice glass of chardonnay.
- Social media provides you with a unique way of interacting with your current and potential customers. By responding to their statuses, posts, and tweets, you create a relationship with them that might not exist when you are simply handing out promotional items at a tradeshow. Also, they will be more likely to read what you have to say if they can see you are interested in their thoughts and life.
- Promotional products drive traffic to your business. If a potential customer sees the fun promotional item you are giving away to customers, he or she will be much more likely to visit your business and see what you have to offer. After all, let’s face it; everyone loves to receive free gifts.
While many companies keep traditional marketing with promotional items and social networking separate, if you want to attract more customers to your business, increase your brand awareness and maintain your current customer base, it would be in your best interest to use both strategies. This combination of benefits can provide you with a quick and easy way of achieving you goals.
Using Social Media and Promotional Products Together
While using promotional products and social media together can be very advantageous, there are just a few factors you should keep in mind.
- Choose the right promotional products for the customers you are targeting.
- Be genuine and stand out from the crowd on social media sites. Avoid automatic or overly self promoting tweet and updates; instead, try to interact with your customers, entertain them, and inform them about your business.
- Have a strategy when using these marketing tools. With the right strategy, you can accomplish almost anything. Set a goal and take steps to encourage your customers to act on your marketing strategy in a way that is beneficial to your company.
By using both products and social networks to promote your company, you can easily build loyalty, stand out from the crowd, communicate effectively with your customers, and drive traffic to your business. Don’t wait for tomorrow, create your social networking page visit trendee.co.nz today and purchase promotional products your clients will love.